Monday, March 3, 2008

I'm a bad blogger

Been too busy at work lately, and have not been a good blogger. Lots on mind though - anything certain people want to read about?

- My support for Obama - yes, I'm hoping to get to vote for him in November.

- I'm tired of Focus on the Family, Family Research Council, and any other "family" organization that reduces Christian and politics down to two issues.

- Sarah's birthday. Big birthday, and I feel if I don't step it up, it is going to be a very long next decade.

- Favorite CD's I own - I've thought about a top ten list of CD's I own.

Anything else? I could write about anything - paint drying, Bolivia, whatever. Any thoughts?

5 comments:

jersey said...

CD? What's a CD?

Sarah said...

Do I really need to say what I'd like to hear about? Why don't you just do a post on each topic?

Tor said...

hmmmm, well it shouldn't be about sarah's bday, 'cuz that should be a surprise! so i'll take any others of the above! ha!

The Lone Female said...

I think you should write about how sad it is that someone as famous as Paris Hilton has to be on a TV show and audition girls to find a best friend.

Rebecca said...

two words: louis vuitton